I had a sinus infection, and I know it is one of the horrible experience for anyone who has a sinus infection. The Complications of a sinus infection that may develop are meningitis, brain abscess, osteomyelitis, and orbital cellulitis. In this post” Mudra for sinusitis,” I am going to share which mudra helped me to overcome sinus infection and the painful condition.” It will provide beneficial information for you.
Sinus infection or sinusitis facts
1. Sinusitis is an inflammation of the air cavities within the passages of the nose.
2. Sinusitis can be caused by infection, allergies, and chemical or particulate irritation of the sinuses.
3. Most people do not spread sinus infections to other people.
4. Sinusitis is classified as an acute sinus infection, subacute sinus infection, chronic sinus infection, infected sinusitis, and noninfectious sinusitis.
Symptoms of Sinusitis
1. A sinus headache,
2. Facial tenderness,
3. Pressure or pain in the sinuses, in the ears and teeth,
4. Cloudy discolored nasal or postnasal drainage,
the feeling of nasal stuffiness,
5. A sore throat,
6. A cough, and occasionally facial swelling.
Symptoms of a bacterial sinus infection include facial pain, pus-like nasal discharge, and symptoms that persist for longer than a week and that are not responding to over-the-counter (OTC) nasal medications.
Sinus infection is diagnosed based on the patient history and physical examination.
Early treatment of allergic sinusitis may prevent secondary bacterial sinus infections.
Mudra For Sinusitis
Mudra is a part of holistic healing like Ayurveda and Yoga. It is very useful and easy to do. Anyone can do it anytime, and there is no need of any expertise to do it. Just forty-five minutes of regular practice is enough to get good results. If you are new to mudra practice, then follow the links to know more about how to do mudra, benefits, and precautions.
Before practicing Mudras it is very important to find your Ayurvedic Body type To find your Ayurvedic body type follow this link
Practicing mudra is the best choice to overcome and prevent sinusitis. It will work along with any treatment natural or modern. Breathing exercise is also beneficial in this condition. Breathe in with mouth and breath out with nose it will help to open the blockages. Also, improve digestion.
Please share your experience in practicing mudra in the comment section.
Also, read my E-book “Complete Hand Mudras.”