Eating plays very important role in controlling diabetes.
Here are few important eating rules that will help you in controlling diabetes.
- Never eat and drink together.
- Water and other liquids may be taken half an hour before a meal.
- Milk, buttermilk, and vegetable soups are foods may be taken with meals.
- Never hurry through a meal.
- Eat very slowly and chew your food as thoroughly as possible.
- Never eat to a full stomach.
- Always leave the table feeling that you could have eaten more.
- Always start eating with a relaxed state of mind.
- Never sit down to a meal feeling worried, tired, excited or in a bad temper, such feelings temporarily paralyze the manufacture of digestive juices, including hydrochloric acid.
- As far as possible do not talk while eating.
- Do not eat if appetite is lacking.
- Miss a meal or two if necessary, until appetite returns.
- Don’t eat raw vegetables and raw fruits together.
- Don’t do any heavy work after a principal meal.
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)